Upgrading from nano to Innovative Marine sr-120 tank

Ken Ken

Hey guys and gals,
just taking the time to simply extending my hand for a gentle greetings to the current members. Getting back into the reef hobby. Thought i post previous pictures of my past nano tanks.
gallery_31642_2_1356252396_39175.jpg

My first tank which was a 20 gallon long with a 175w reef optics MH lighting. Ended up giving all the live stock away before moving to New Jersey.

gallery_31642_2_464386.jpg

My Previous tank which crashed on my way to Georgia from New Jersey. The setup is a 28 gallon JBJ LED nano reef.
100G_ArtisanIILong_LRG.jpg

On its way in the CAD lights 100 gallon artisan tank...Cant wait to get things up and running. Will post pics of the setup.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Look forward to seeing your new pretty tank come to life ! Your nano was lovely !

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hello Ken :wave:
:rbwwelc:WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary :crowd:

Glad to have you here to share the EXCITMENT of your new tank with us!
Your previous tank was beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your UPgrade.
Very BEST WISHES.....:cruiser:

sirrealism

Welcome to RS. Lots of great people here to help you with your new system. Love that tank!!! Looking forward to seeing this one up and running.

Ken Ken

i have already started on the lighting. I purchased 3 RMS mounts to mount on my evergrow LED programmable lighting. Im afraid the lighting is to heavy to mount on the glass of the tank so I will make custom support brackets to clamp the RMS mounts to.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Going to be a beautiful tank Ken ! Look forward to watching your build & it come to life !

want me to move this thread from RS Meet & Greet forum to Reef Chronicles ? or you want to start a new thread there? I think you will get lots more feedback outside meet & greet :clink:

Ken Ken

Going to be a beautiful tank Ken ! Look forward to watching your build & it come to life !

want me to move this thread from RS Meet & Greet forum to Reef Chronicles ? or you want to start a new thread there? I think you will get lots more feedback outside meet & greet :clink:

yea if you can move it there that would be awesome! Thanks :)