unknown equipment

framerguy

Anybody know what this is?
DSC_2446.jpg

DSC_2448.jpg

DSC_2452.jpg

Luukosian

Conductivity meter of some sort would be my guess...conductivity is just the inverse of resistance...1/resistance. (electronics degree lol)

Maybe it was inline with some kind of ro/di......what makes me think that is the (service may be required) on the transformer if the resistance is too low.

salinity meters use conductivity too so maybe it was used as a little warning light when the salinity got to low/high...

framerguy

Thanks Guys. This came to me from Jason (jgarrett830). He bought a box full of tank stuff off of craigslist and this was in it. He will probably tell you about it too but I think he did good. He got a custom (and beautifully) made sump, probably worth $250. There was an old but still working Neptune Aquacontroller 3, three little giant pumps, two heaters (the Jaeger he gave to me), seven or eight magnetic algae scrapers, three air pumps, a really cool dual chamber (what looks like to me) fluidized reactor,and much more....just gobs of stuff...all for $85.

I'll check out the link and see if I can find the conductivity sensor. Thanks again!

stonedfish

We have something similar to that on the DI polishers at work. When the light goes out we call the "Ionics" guy.