Ugly house guest...

slakker

We're babysitting this guy for our friend who has to setup a second tank to keep him...

He is one ugly fish! But very cool to watch, been feeding him "beat up" discount damsels from the LFS...

2321879992_d041d9db2b.jpg

slakker

Re: One ugly house guest...

thats an awome red color !

Our friend who we're sitting this for said in his 20 years in the hobby (in Singapore and Canada), he's never seen red morph for sale...

When we were taking the picture, he decided to flick his lure at us... :bouncer:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

:lol: I thought it was a sponge or colonial tunicate when I first looked at it. Thank goodness I wasn't a small fish checking out the pretty sponge!

I don't find it ugly at all!:D

Frankie

RS STAFF

God is amazing! are there holes right through it's body?

SJS

Really interesting! Great color, enjoy watching him...

vdituri

He's AWESOME!
I saw one the size of a medium hand at the Maui Aquarium.
It was behind a sponge of the exact same color.

slakker

He's about 4 inches long, really cool to watch. \he doesn't have gills per se, he exhales through a couple of little holes behind his front "legs"... just fascinated by him... even his poop is weird, their these fat white sausages that stays gell like... weird!

Briang

Your right, extremely UGLY. But, like a car wreck-eewww, can I see a side shot of him??? eeeewww PLEASE?? :lurk:

slakker

Your right, extremely UGLY. But, like a car wreck-eewww, can I see a side shot of him??? eeeewww PLEASE?? :lurk:

I'll try to get one later today...

Those do look like holes, but they're just spots. He's got all these "legs" too, more than just a couple of modified pectorals, so weird!

spanglish

He's about 4 inches long, really cool to watch. \he doesn't have gills per se, he exhales through a couple of little holes behind his front "legs"... just fascinated by him... even his poop is weird, their these fat white sausages that stays gell like... weird!

I may never eat sausage again!:barf: