The Ultimate Reef

Robz

A few local reefers had the pleasure to stop by near Pittsburg Pensilvania , to visit Michael Paletta and his wonderfull aquaruims thanks for the hospitality!!!;) :cool: I think i speak for everyone that went it was amazing the 550 gallon sps dominant tank he has is .... better pictures than words, but when I got back home my tank look to me after the visit like a 5 gallon picolo/reef:eek: :D :D :D

Robz

actually we jumped the fence took some pictures and run as fast as we could , there are some mean dogs guarding the property:D :D :D :D :D :D

Robz

sorry with the top shot tease ... but the pumps were on and I WAS NOT PLANNING on asking Michael to turn off his pumps for me to take top shots :D :D :D :D

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Awesome!!!

actually we jumped the fence took some pictures and run as fast as we could , there are some mean dogs guarding the property

ohmygod.gif

Bet he had to frisk you on the way out....

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Ahhh Mike is one of the original coral dogs, that thier is years of quality collecting. What kind of lights is he running now???

Mike

Mr Palleta does have a beautiful reef tank!I think the only thing I have that he has in his tank is the yellow tang!(it rhymes)LOL

VINA

Playa

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Right up my Alley:)

Thanx for posting the awesome pictures Robbie please keep posting.

Now I am embarrased to ever post another picture of my nano 180:eek:

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!