The Move to San Antonio

bluespotjawfish

I am in the process of relocating to San Antonio so I thought I would start a thread about the move. I'm going to need advice along the way to take care of my fishies and corals as well.

Today we had a BIG open house. It was a lot like walking into a fish store at my place. Had a good turn out and sold a lot, but you couldn't tell that I sold anything. The tanks are all still full! I have a 125, 65, and 55.

I am going to try and set up one system in San Antonio and when that is established ship my precious items to myself. My husband and daughter will be tending the 125 and the 65 until we get settled into the new place (and my husband gets retired). My daughter wants to keep the 65 so I will hold on to some additional items for her to keep after we are moved. The 125 is already sold and I will also be selling the 55 setup. I will hold on to the equipment that I will need for the new digs though.

I will be moving my Bluespot Jawfish Pair, my Picasso Clown Pair, and a few of their friends.

PaulR

You will like the area. Lots of us down here (though I am just north of Austin... :) San Antonio is a bit of a hop from here, but not all that far, and most of the Austin Reef Club members are also members of MAAST, which is more San Antonio oriented.

Drop me a PM when you are in the area, and I'll get you introduced to some of us locals. :)

-Paul