The 90 gallon Road Trip

aquaman3680

Thank you all for the compliments! The tank shot that is up is about a month old. I will get a new one up today!

Matt

aquaman3680

Thanks all!

Figured I would do a FTS comparison!

_DSC2678-resizedr.jpg

July 8 2008

_DSC4334.jpg

Oct. 30 2008

D30_1422.jpg

Dec. 1 2008

And here is a really old one!
DSC_0700.jpg

Matt

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I just swallowed my tongue! Can someone send a paramedic! :lol:

Scott here is how we "retrieve" a swollen tongue in the south

beat_dead_horse

Matt that's amazing! I LOVE that Green Monti in the top middle that's "cupping". What is it specifically and when can you ship me a frag of it? :bluenod:

aquaman3680

Here it is, I have a cyano issue in there although it is connected with the same water running through it....

I think it is a flow issue, anyways here it is.

D30_1540-2.jpg

Matt

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Matt, have you been robbing the LFS?! You know, taking the best specimens when they first come in and leaving the crappy stuff for the paying customers! :lol:

Nice looking tank my friend!

aquaman3680

Heh, I am actually working at the LFS! I do not take stuff from there though. Most of my stuff has come from online!

Matt

Jeremy0322

Yep, i see it now, completely missed it the first time around. So, the next question of course is - are these frags you speak of for sale?! lol

aquaman3680

Yep, i see it now, completely missed it the first time around. So, the next question of course is - are these frags you speak of for sale?! lol
Yes they are, most of the ones I have are the more expensive zoas. Not sure how much you were wanting to spend...?