The 200+ Club

Sweet Reef

Here is where I started SW 4yrs ago. 120g of fun, but as is with this hobby....I now am addicted. I know, I know..the first step is admitting it right?

P1010083-1-1.jpg

Now heres my brand new 4 week old 220g. I transfered my prior 120g into. I added a new sandbed and a new 6080 to go along with my wavebox and couple of 6045's. I upgraded my lighting to 3 250w Lumenmax pendents with Pheniox 14k bulbs along with 4 T5HO's. The only holes I had cut into this tank were for the 2 drains. 2 2" inchers put into a 6"x10" internal overflow. I ran closed loop on the prior tank and took another direction on this one.
Oh..and the entire system runs off 2 20amp and 1 15 amp curcuits. 1 20amp for the return pump and basement lighting, the other is for the heaters, powerheads, fans, and ATO and UV. The 15amp is running the tank lighting. Im also looking at bringing in 2 more 20amp'ers again here soon for another tank related project I hope to start sometime late fall.
This Pic was taken only hours after being set up.
P1010017-1.jpg

I made a room in the basement for all my equipment. The tank drains into a filter sock in my 100g sump which then drains over into my 100g fuge. Then on the other side of the fuge is my zoa frag tank running into the system. For a skimmer..I run a Euro-Reef 8-3+ that has two Sedra 500's on it. I picked it up used and to me it appears to be doing great. I have also recently added 50watts of UV that pulls from the sump and drains into my fuge.

P1010043.jpg

P1010045-1.jpg

P1010047.jpg

I currently have 7 fish. I wont bore you with all the names but here are some pics of them.

Jaws:
P1010005-10.jpg

Chevy:
chevron.jpg

Dottie:

P1010045.jpg

Enjoy!

Phyxius

Thought I would show a cool night shot my son took of my newly set up 210g screwing around with the Canon DSLR camera. I thought it was kind of neat....I always end up with actinic wash or weird coloring when the surrounding house is pitch black

_MG_2832Small.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
I know my DT is only 120 still but after I finish building this frag tank my total volume will be 286 gallons. Will I qualify yet?! :D

Stacef

I have a 220, sitting empty, waiting for placement in the home to be figured out, and waiting for some money to turn around!

Zeppelin

Some sweet tanks for sure. I love some of the 'behind the scenes' equipment shots too. Someday I hope to be that organized. Here are a couple pics of my 300 peninsula. Its about 5 years old now.

11.jpg

12.jpg

060108_2.gif

kouma

Hehe..I guess I can qualify as part of this club now.

Just yesterday, I became the owner of a 200Gal tank + 70Gal sump :)

kouma

There you go. These are the first pictures taken after I finished setting it up today.

Attachments

• asd.JPG
    asd.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 152
  • asd1.JPG
    asd1.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 150
  • asd3.JPG
    asd3.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 151
  • asd34.JPG
    asd34.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 150

Dalmerjd

So far I am running in one system a 220 display, a 180 display and a 180 display/sump.
Enough water to fight a fire...

Dalmerjd

Pictures to come soon. My camera is acting weird. It makes everything look way to green to post. $500 Sony camera and poor pics. Soon...very soon.