IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

what is the coral in the 3rd picture? i have the same coral. but i dont know what it is. i always thought it was a frogspawn but when looking at my other frogspawn it doesnt look like it. the real frog spawn has many more arms coming out of the longer arms. lol its hard to word it but what is that coral?

Shayan

what is the coral in the 3rd picture? i have the same coral. but i dont know what it is. i always thought it was a frogspawn but when looking at my other frogspawn it doesnt look like it. the real frog spawn has many more arms coming out of the longer arms. lol its hard to word it but what is that coral?

my LFS told me it's a green torch coral

mikelam

Very nice. I'm trying to learn how to take pics with my digital camera and some times it just won't work!

Edison

Nice images.
What camera settings are you using? i.e., shutter speed/f stop, ISO.
Camera on tripod?

Is that a Wrasse with the purple spots?

Uslanja

Hi Shayan! Very nice! We just picked up a "nifty 50" for our T1i as well. Never thought of trying tank shots with it. Now I know what we're doing later. Please keep the photos coming, we'll keep checking back.

Uslanja

Hi Shayan! Just looking at your photos again. Very Nice! How did you control the depth of field with a 50mm?