Tank of the Year 2014

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Congratulations to GlennF as his tank is Reef Sanctuary's Tank of the Year for 2014! Please take a moment to stop by GlennF's tank thread to see what it takes to have such a gorgeous tank.

13017518994_12c6efa406_b.jpg

The winner will be contacted regarding his prize.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
CONGRATULATIONS GlennF
on Your Reef Sanctuary
2014 TANK OF THE YEAR!!!!

Very deserved WIN!!! :thumber:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Beautiful tank Glenn.......lots of blood, sweat and tears in there!

glennf

Congratulations to GlennF as his tank is Reef Sanctuary's Tank of the Year for 2014! Please take a moment to stop by GlennF's tank thread to see what it takes to have such a gorgeous tank.

13017518994_12c6efa406_b.jpg

The winner will be contacted regarding his prize.

sunday morning i wake up and looked into my mailbox (as usual)

this is what i found:

Tank of the year prize!
Congrats Glenn! Please shoot me your email and I will send your prize. Where do you live?

this was my answer:
You're kidding me?

Glennfdsr@gmail.com

===========================

i have been less active on the forums for a few weeks and was just enjoying the summer with my kids.
so I was not aware of this all.

i must say it was a most pleasant awaking on the sunday morning. i was at a very good mood.
Today the gift coupon arrived and i will gladly be spending it on the hobby.

glennf

Congrats GlennF. A well deserving tank (even though they all were amazing).

thanks BigAl,
it is a honour to be measured up with tank of the month owners, who put such good effort into their tanks.

i want to thank anybody who took the time to vote for us.
you guys are the one who put in the effort and inspire others to sahre more pictures and results. Without the recognition most of us won't bother to post and. This would make the hobby online very boring. Now anyone is happy to share and others can enjoy it with them.

glennf

Beautiful tank Glenn.......lots of blood, sweat and tears in there!

Thanks, it is not hat difficult, once you know what your doing.
of course in the past it was occasionally blood, sweat and tears, but looking back now i can say it's all due to ignorance and lack of right information.
for a novice reefer good and clear information is very scarce and not instant accessible.

Frankie

RS STAFF
:) I love that you put family before this terribly wonderful hobby.
Your aquarium and it winning is of no surprise. When things are in order great accomplishments are achieved!

glennf

:) I love that you put family before this terribly wonderful hobby.
Your aquarium and it winning is of no surprise. When things are in order great accomplishments are achieved!

live is for living and you don't do that in front of a glass display
family and friends are the real deal, if you search for joy in life.

Your aquarium and it winning is of no surprise..... thanks for your confidence.
Now i have something decent to show, i hope to inspire others like i was inspired by others in the past, just passing the token.
Anything is archivable with the right effort and knowledge.

wonderful/terrible.... true.... especially the reef aquarium is for most of us a love /hate relation.

When things are in order great accomplishments are achieved!...... true.... when you take the time and do the effort, the puzzle comes together, the clouds go away and things get much controllable.