SWCSkimmer.com

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
I pre-ordered one of the new cones from our sponsor, SWC Skimmers

SWC is a company in Canada that designs and makes skimmers. SWC Skimmers is a company in Colorado that imports the line into the US. There is a new line of cones coming in, and I pr-ordered one, waiting for the skimmer to ship, clear customs, yadda yadda.

During this process, I have never had to wonder what was going on. SWC Skimmers has sent me emails, and posted updates on both their website and vendor forum. I haven't had to ask what the lates news is, they have always had an update out there first.

And I have seen them offer some good advice topics not at all related to skimmers since they sponsored us.

Great job guys :thumbup:

nunlef

Oops, I thought I was starting my own thread. Sorry, I couldn't delete after I wrote this.

I ordered my new skimmer from SWCskimmer.com, also. GREAT.

I recieved my SWC Xtreme 160 in 4 days (east coast), and the ordering process was simple and efficient.

It came with a broken impeller shaft. I sent an email that evening, heard back within hours. Being so new at all this, I actually just said "a white rod looks like it's broken" I had no idea what it was. Heather (fortunately) knew what I was talking about, and sent it out the next day. Recieved it in 3 days.

The skimmer itself is AWESOME. Inside of 12 hours it was pulling skimmate - and I only had 1 fish and a small clean-up-crew in a 120g.

If I ever need another skimmer, I will order a SWC from SWCSkimmer.com.