Star Trek or Star Wars

WHO'S THE BEST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tektite

I'm a trekky all right. Although...I absolutely CANNOT stand Shatner as Kirk. I own every episode of Next Generation, DS9, and Voyager (and watched them all at least twice) :)

For the trekkies out there, you really have to read these parodies, they're hilarious if you know the different series well:
Star Trek
Next Generation
Deep Space 9
Voyager
Enterprise

They all answer the timeless question "how many .... does it take to change a light bulb?" LOL

Basile

I'm a trekky all right. Although...I absolutely CANNOT stand Shatner as Kirk. I own every episode of Next Generation, DS9, and Voyager (and watched them all at least twice) :)

For the trekkies out there, you really have to read these parodies, they're hilarious if you know the different series well:
Star Trek
Next Generation
Deep Space 9
Voyager
Enterprise

They all answer the timeless question "how many .... does it take to change a light bulb?" LOL

Your cool man your cool:happywalk

LOL LOL LOL i actually hear their voices when i read those LOL and i also own all of them and then some, the special borg episodes , the Q's and some private footage of the rides at paramounth and Las Vegas, my own communication pin and Captains Rank pins.In other words as a Stawars Fan i'm a double agent.

ReefLady

Staff member
I'd rather watch the Weather Channel. ;-)

But, if I had to choose, I guess Star Wars is at least mildly interesting. I guess I'm just not a sci fi fan.

I think if you sum up both franchises as a whole start trek takes it.

Starwars episodes 4,5,6 are awsome. But unfortunately 1,2,3 ruined the whole thing for me. Kinda like the last indiana jones did for that series. Anyone see the southpark episode about this lol!

Now for Star Trek, they have been able to pull together 30 years of great film and tv entertainment. Next generation, DS9, and voyager were my favorites growing up! I had the borg episodes memorized verbatim. The next gen movies weren't that great but I thought they were more entertaining than star wars ep. 1 2 3. The new trek film looks great.

So I vote star trek, god Im a dork.
edit i just read intranicks responces, hes got me beat by far, lol awsome man!

Basile

Just when its great! Good movie, more edge to it .Lots action, laughs, good story. thats all i'm saying, enjoy.:bluenod:

alexgreiton

I consider that star wars is the best film about space. Certainly Star Trek too anything especially last film has very much liked me. But it is more original Jedi than characters is not present.