Spider reflectors with socket

joe@inreef

Sponsor
Well, we got a great deal on these reflectors and sockets, we are selling them for 25.99 each. Also check out our improved 5 stage unit with clear housings, 121.99. Lots of great deals still to be had in the Clearance section as well.

Thanks,
Joseph Williams
www.inreef.com

Also remember the coupon code 9922, for an additional 7% off!!!

Last edited:
Hi Joe ... great prices you have there :D

One question, though - why does the UPS charge seem to me to be higher than shipping thru other vendors? $8 + change for a light bulb ... similar for other light items. I mean zero offense, don't want to come off as saying anything against your business ... but when I've priced things out in the past I've found it cheaper to use another vendor given shipping charges were much less. Perhaps you could find another method of shipping some of the lighter goods? If so, I'd be ordering more often ....

Or do I have it wrong / missing something?

Thanks in advance :)
And thanks for being a sponsor :D

joe@inreef

Sponsor
Actually, we can ship FedEx and USPS, but their insurance is terrible. We have found UPS is the most reliable way to ship. UPS charges us a minumum of 6.75 to ship any package. The prices then go up, depending on the weight and distance. If you would like other shipping quotes, check the site, as we have added a few new shipping methods.

BoomerD

Joe, just ordered 2 of the spiders. I'll be looking for them!:D You are easy to do business with!
Neil