Something For The Aussie's!

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
As I know there are a few of us floating around from the wonderful world of Down Under, I thought I'd make this post to see how many of you I can drag along! :p

As some of you may know, Australia has finally got itself an Aquarium Expo!! :D While it may not be ANYTHING like or ANYWHERE near as awesome as MACNA, it's something we can share and enjoy as Australian reef and fish keepers and to help start the small beginnings of this event grow into something that is comparable (using ratio's :p) to the US's MACNA :)
The event itself is being held on the 17th and 18th of May (A Saturday and Sunday) in Sydney at the Sydney Showgrounds. While it may only be small and the first year of the event, I think it's worth going and checking out! Some of the bigger names will be there too (with BIG stalls I'm told haha). I know that a few fellow reefer's from Vic are going to be flying up for the Saturday of the event and flying back later that afternoon. So if anyone is around or would like to come along and join in on some fun for the event and meet some fellow fish friends and some industry names, let us know and we can organise a catch up at some point during the day!! :yup:
Here's the website for the event:
Aquarium & Pond Expo

I'm a little bit excited that something like this is finally happening Down Under and I'm rather looking forward to going! Hopefully I can get to meet some more of you too!!