Some tank shots

Frankie

RS STAFF
What an insparation! I love the efflo's. Mike you have the most incredible tank i've ever seen. Thanks for the pictures!

Fishmad

you have great colours in your tank, looks fantastic, great frogspawn mine looks nothing like that, great work

Newt

:drooool: :drooool: Beautiful...Awesome job Mojoreef. I hope I can have a tank like that someday. Your squarespot anthias look beautiful.

sharks

Contributing Member
Looks great as usual ;)
It’s about time you dusted off that camera and shared a little slice of your awesome reef.
Do you still have the Heni’s?

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Thanks for the kind words folks, I do appreciate.

Sharks I am down to just one heni left. I started with 5 and it seems every year they off one of themselves. So I got the survivior.

Mike

TDEVIL

wow, Mike

what a turnaround, it is amazing how well the tank is doing after all that has happened
a credit to you, it looks great

Jay

Nice tank Mike!I see you're now a BB reefer.Did you increased the water flow in your tank?If you did can you tell me if you have a close loop system?
I'm asking because my future tank is going to be a 500 gallons and I prefer to concentrate in moving more water flow withing the tank itself than having multiples circulating pumps from sumps to the tank.
I feel that since my biological filtration will be inside my tank(live rocks) why bother with extra sump room.
Will a 55 gallon tank(as a sump)be sufficient room to handle an skimmer and some other small gadgets?TIA

VINA
:hallo:

Last edited:

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Tdevil what happened to my tank????????

Vina I have always been BB? The tank has 3 closed loops on it for a total of around 20000 gph. With your sump its really going to depend on how much flow is going through it and how well it can get rid of the skimmer bubbles over that short of a length.

I think you two have me mixed up with someone else???

Mike