So, what do you do for a living??

deliver pizza for the largest pizza chain. and go to school full time for agribusiness. im about tired of 80 hour weeks. im a senior. just another 30 hours and im done

Reddog170

I am a Utilities Tech forv an injection moling conpany. I work with all types of raw plastics all day. Hmm maybe that is why I got rid of my acrylic tank. Shaun

molsen187

i'm an assistant director of a group home for developmentally disabled men with psych issues. its about as crazy as it sounds lol.

tnwillia

USAF Retired after 20 years. Currently a Electronics Technician for Power Utility. Retiring for the last time in 10 years!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I own a hardwood flooring company in SC. Most of the work is done on island resorts and barrier islands along the southern eastern coast along SC. THis is great because I fish a lot ;)
Before that I had another flooring company on Long Island and in NYC for 10 years.
Recently I have expanded into tile and natural stone work.

RNicorvo

Investigator for a financial institution - largest in the nation. Never bored I can promise you that.

I've been looking at this thread, almost 6 years in the making. Keep it up! It's great to see, no matter the job, geographical location,or education...if you fancy the ocean and its wonderous and mystical glory...you're here - part of a special group - we're all one!

:bluenod:

Paul B

Construction Electrician Foreman in Manhattan, 40 years, retired, Thank God.
The highlights were I was foreman of the New York Playboy Club and Penthouse Magazine (two places I would have worked for free)
Then I did Hustler Magazines office and Playboys office.
Mundane places like all the machine rooms in the Chrystler building and the fire alarm at the Empire State Bldg.
Being retired is so much better