Snow!!

ReefLady

Staff member
About 14" - 16" here -- hard to tell with the blowing & drifting.

Nice day for a fire in the woodstove on the "3" season porch, to go along with some football ....

Attachments

• 130_3033.jpg
    130_3033.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 55

ReefLady

Staff member
The other kid having fun ("openbrain") .. hehehe...

Attachments

• rock1a.jpg
    rock1a.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 53

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I'm on the armpit of massachusetts :D Fall River to be exact dave.
Wow !! teri you look like you have your own national park in your backyard;) I miss new hampshire, My uncle used to own a house in Ossipee about 20 min. from N. Conway great skiing up there:)

Last edited:

gumhead

Originally posted by cheeks69
Yes it is, Dave. Jeremy is a good buy. It's the only LFS that I trust:D
I go there as often as possible. Jeremy is a great guy. I bought my light there and many, many other things :p

Craig Manoukian

Originally posted by MINIATUS
Your all a bunch of whooses, MINIATUS:D

Hey Alan, you mean wussies! The plural of wussy!

We love the snow here in Reno as it is very white and the mountains are awesome as they glisten in the sun. Clear, sunny, and cold - you can hear the snow "crunch" and the edges of your skis! Yahoo!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Cougra

I'm Jelous! We still don't have any snow here! It's all south of us or north of us! We just get the cold without the snow :(

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
wow ! dave that must be a good ride for ya from boston:p Maybe will run into each other there some day:D

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Donny, that was suppose to be hubby not hobby:D I see the "old lady", as you often call here, has not replied but sent you. That is because she is still pissed at you for not tar-papering the shack. She told me she has always wanted to live in a Tar-Paper-Shack.......so you better fix that DIY soon
:smirk:

What is with this Harley logo, Teri said you have a Honda:eek:

Last edited: