Shutting down sale

Reddog170

Until I can get things straitend out I will have to shut down my tank. Now I have stuff that will need new homes.
I have 3 anemones: 1 Rose Bubble tip for $65 1 Green with pink tip bubble tip $50 and one that is just a plain jane BTA for $25
I have a 4 inch blueish purple clam for $50
I also have red, purple and green caps, price depending on how much you want, everything from entire colonies to just frags
Staghorns for $20
Acans from $20
Aslo have birdsnest (pink and green) Pocilapora, A puple cap with a purple styleapora growing out of the center of it, Zoo,s, and more that I can not remember the names to. I will post pictures later. Thank you for looking, Shaun

catran

What color is a plain BTA? Please post pics, I might be interested, especially in the purple styleapora, caps, and zoo's.
And one of the nems....

Last edited:

BioMarine

I may be interested in a decent amount of what your selling, the caps, the acans, the birdsnest, possibly the clam, and possibly one of the nems. Pics please?

nightfire76

hey shaun sorry ta see ya needing to get out....seems like not long ago i traded ya that titans hat for the refractometer lol i'd get some stuff from ya but im low on funds my self btw ya pm box is full bud

Reddog170

Just got home got called in to work. Will get the pics up as soon as the lights come on in the morning. Shaun

Reddog170

Here are some pics, sorry they are not very good.
DSCF7088.jpg

DSCF7087.jpg

DSCF7086.jpg