Shrimp on a Treadmill

Has anyone else seen this? Hahaha I can't stop watching and laughing over and over. :laughroll :laughroll
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KskaUMuARR8[/YOUTUBE]
:LOL:
It looks like a Ghost Shrimp but in another version of the video you can see the guy putting him in and the thing looks huge in his hand so I don't know. Whatever he is, he sure is athletic.

It's not showing up on the preview for me so if you can't see it, here's the link:
YouTube - Shrimp on a Treadmill w/ The Final Countdown!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL:

I almost peed my pants here! Yes someone has WAY too much time!

I mean how? Why? HOW? LOL

Thanks girl :)

Lol apparently it was some sort of scientific endeavor. It's way funnier when you're thinking what you guys are thinking. Like, "why would anyone do this?" But I had to know too so I googled it lol. Apparently the little fella's running in the name of science. This guy was testing active shrimp vs fat lard shrimp that sit on their bums all day and watch tv. Lol apparently the ones who are active don't get as many diseases.:LOL: Just like people!

snarf

Lol apparently it was some sort of scientific endeavor. It's way funnier when you're thinking what you guys are thinking. Like, "why would anyone do this?" But I had to know too so I googled it lol. Apparently the little fella's running in the name of science. This guy was testing active shrimp vs fat lard shrimp that sit on their bums all day and watch tv. Lol apparently the ones who are active don't get as many diseases.:LOL: Just like people!

So this guy was getting paid to do this? I really need to re-evaluate what I want to do for a living.:rolleyes: I could not stop watching it. LOL

So this guy was getting paid to do this? I really need to re-evaluate what I want to do for a living.:rolleyes: I could not stop watching it. LOL
Lol seriously, me too! Apparently he made a little backpack for it to see if the extra weight slows him down. Haha why didn't anyone post the shrimp with a backpack on youtube?!
"Honey what did you do at work today?"
"Oh, just exercised little shrimpy and made him a teeny tiny backpack... Nothing interesting"
Why can't we all have jobs like that?!