shrimp in the RSM130

FallChinook

How many shrimp do people feel comfortable with having in their RSM 130? We had one cleaner, but just picked up another cleaner and blood shrimp. It appears that the original cleaner is harassing the blood shrimp a bit--getting near it and flicking it with it's antenna. Kind of funny, but not sure if we are overdoing it. Oh, and we have pistol shrimp and emerald crab, and porcelin crab. Apparently we LOVE inverts!!!
Just would like to hear other people's stories.
The drama is unfolding....the blood shrimp just took off part of the cleaner's tail.....someone is going to get pulled from the tank if they can't be nice!
:ignore:

Sapphire

I have a coral banded shrimp - wouldn't add any other shrimp.

I know people that are fine with 2 cleaners though

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I have 2 skunk cleaners (one adult and one still small), and at least 1 peppermint shrimp, and they all get along well. In fact I saw all 3 hanging out near each other last night. No experience with the blood shimp, but it doesn't sound good based on what you said.

FallChinook

Now my pistol shrimp is actually coming out and chasing the fire (blood) shrimp if he gets too close to the base of the rocks. Interestingly, the pistol doesn't mind either cleaner....Looks like we're going to have to catch that guy and take him back!