September Photo Contest: You win it, I'll mount it!

ReefLady

Staff member
Announcing the RS September Photo Contest!

This is an open contest, any type of reef photo is welcome- fish, inverts, corals, full-tank shots, whatever you want.

Simply upload the photo to the photo gallery in the section called "September Photo Contest."

You can also link your photos to a reply in this thread. However, please refrain from commenting on other photos in this thread! All comments will be edited out in the interest of fairness.

Finalists will be selected by the RS moderators and a poll posted. All users will then vote on the winner and second place photos.

Prizes:

As the title says, you win it, I'll mount it! Winning photo will be printed and mounted in an 11x14" double-matte, ready to pop into a frame and shipped to the winner. (If a CD of the file is required for printing, we'll reimburse you for ground shipping).

Second prize: 12-pack of Zoanthids series note cards

The deadline is September 30th. Good luck to all!

No, I won't be participating. ;)

Travis

9571mFb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig Manoukian

Remember, please refrain from commenting on other photos in this thread! All comments will be edited in the interest of fairness.

Per Travis Staut

ReefLady

Staff member
Sorry Sharks, this one is reef photos. But you should post it in the photo forum anyway. :)