Say hello to my new Friends! Corals and fish & clam.

Babomonkey

Hey everyone I have got some new stuff and wanted to share with you all.

duster.JPG

duster%202.JPG

near.JPG

near%202.JPG

perma%20smile.JPG

perma%20smile%202.JPG

Mrclam.JPG

Got a Tooth coral more green mouth Button Polyp Corals and a croacia clam. Midas blenny and a clown fish , one more cleaner shrimp. Oh and a feather duster.

The new cleaner shrimp found my first one and they have been together ever since! True love.

Babomonkey

Thank you all for the replys! My tank has had a empty feeling for some time now with only one fish. He is great and all but all he does is sit on the sand and wait for food. :yummy: :laughroll

But now with my new corals and fish it really has become alive! :bigbounce

It was funny , when I put in the new guys the clown and Midas the blue spot goby took a bite at them. I guess they were near his spot but today I see he has moved to a new spot. Now I know why.. I saw him rest near his old spot in the tank , and the Midas swims out and bites him on the butt! The blue spot is bigger but he took off like a bat out of hell. But everything is good , they don't mess with each other.

Funny for a fish that looks soo cute it can be tough! :yup:

DaBird

Look in the forum, you should join "The Bluespot Club"...Lookin' for new members all the time...

lcstorc

Great pics. Everything is looking good. I really like your bluespot. LOL He has an adorable face.

Snelly40

wicked cute bluespot, looks just like my goby, except hes yellow with blue spots like that.
goota love that frown (buntum) :)
haha

panmanmatt

Very nice additions. I have never had luck with the colored dwarf feather dusters. Mine never lasted more than a few months, hope you have better luck than I did.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Nice pictures and great additions. Watch that Midas blenny, I had two jump out, even through an egg crate top. I have a yellow Watchman goby. He and my new BSJ were living in the same hole, until BS got evicted.