Sand hills in my reef...

DaBird

nothing new to tell, camping out on the floor hurts after a few days...JK, but the sand hill has quit...

vdituri

Sand storm?

I caught a 3 stripe damsel doing a tail flick to cause a dust cloud to eat from, but I don't think he has a favorite spot.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Tie a string to a small piece of shrimp ... put it in the valley ... tie that string to bell and your big toe. Keep the camera on your stomach and a red light in your mouth while you sleep. You can have a pillow too if you must :D....

:LOL: That was too funny! I hate to admit how much that cracked Me up! I can just see a GIANT Pistol Shrimp grabbing the "Bait" and off a foot goes into the tank, flash light almost swallowed and the bell ringing like crazy! :LOL:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Good luck on the camp out! Tie a string to a small piece of shrimp ... put it in the valley ... tie that string to bell and your big toe. Keep the camera on your stomach and a red light in your mouth while you sleep. You can have a pillow too if you must :D

DaBird is kinda like Leon (the professional)

DaBird

Ok, I THINK it was my Lawnmower Blennie, I keep seeing him come and lay in that spot, but he's not digging, maybe after a few days of me putting the sand back he got the message (that's an unsettling thought)...OK 'Squatchy, this has been bugging me since you posted, who is Leon?...

DaBird

There's a lot of Canadian things I don't understand...Like, why do mountys use horses when there are perfectly good Yeti's that will piggy Back 'em...?

spy_i

Good morning all, I have been waking up to a new site in my tank lately. a sand hill, this is the sort of hill that my old Gulf shrimp got moved out of my tank for, LOL...I put in a new large Zoo rock about a week ago and now this sand hill, always in the same spot by that zoo rock...any guesses as to the culprit?

that's a tulip anemone beside your polyps...are you keeping them?? coz i do. i love them cute little fellow.