Salt'n'Lime... Hello all!

Salt'n'Lime

Just wanted to say hello. Found the forum a week or two ago. Nice..seems like some dedicated and knowledgable reefers here, so I will probably lurk aorund a bit until I get to know a few people as it seems a pretty tight knit group.

Been reef keeping several years now, and keeping freshwater for almost 20 years I guess. Just restarted my 110 reef last year do to huricaine wipeout. Enjoying doing things even better this go round. I am in Alabama.... one of the only large coastal states with crappy fish stores I would imagine. I guess it really depends on if you live in an airport HUB city. Anyways, always on the lookout for some cool stuff. Proud member of the MBRK (Mobile Bay Reef Keepers). We are increasing local cultured coral colonies...... one frag at a time :)

Gina

RS STAFF
:hallo: and :welcomera Salt'n'Lime!

We are a pretty tight group of people and we respect each others opinions, usually! We also happily welcome and embrace our new members with open arms! We think of our Sanctuary as more of a family site with grandparents, parents and kids! And yes, once and awhile the kids have to be grounded and sent to their rooms! J/K!

Sorry to hear of your wipe out with the hurricaines! Several of our members who live in Florida lost alot of life in their tanks, if not the entire system!

We have a LFS database check here and see if you can find someone in or around your area.LFS Database

When you do start posting don't forget to include pics of your set up! You could actually start by posting a pic in the General Reefkeeping Discussion forum on the show your tank room pic!

Anyways, again welcome and have fun! Don't be afraid to ask anything!

Salt'n'Lime

thanks everyone for the warm welcome... I did start a gallery thread on my 110 reef.... I will add some more pics later,,

clownmorph

042.gif

Welcome