Ryan's 1st saltwater adventure

troxy12

Well, it's been a year since I set up my tank. It's a 24 gallon aquapod. I have two picasso clowns and 1 red firefish in the tank. I have had fw fish all my life, but like many have always been intrigued by the saltwater fish and colors. I have recently added a torch coral. it's been about a week and seems to be doing well. I also just purchased a cleanup crew. Something I know that my tank was lacking. I believe the clowns have spawned a few times, but I have missed it. I will post pics and keep this updated as I go along.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I like photobucket but there are many ways, you can upload them to the forum into your gallery but you have to re size them to fit.

Eric

troxy12

that was the problem i was having...trying to resize them and make them small...I'll try photobucket

troxy12

I have a nice piece of live rock and all my feather dusters are on this piece. I have been watching this "thing" for a while and discovered what I think is aiptasia. After posting a picture and getting advice from me fellow hobbiest, I am going today to get the "stuff" and end the little guys life.

troxy12

Clean up crew arrived today and all the little creatures were placed succesfully in the tank. Now we wait and hope to see the results and have a beautiful clean aquarium.

troxy12

IMG_2692.jpg

troxy12

Clean up crew is doing an amazing job cleaning the tank and its only been three days. I will post some more pictures when I have some time. Probably tomorrow

troxy12

Been a while since I posted here so I figure I'd give a little update. About a year ago I noticed my tank was leaking. Had to drain it and reseal it. (Not the most fun) After I drained it I decided to move it. One night my brother was over and noticed some tiny eyes looking at him. My clowns had finally laid!!! I was able to hatch out and raise about 50 so far. Figure I am going to start a new thread and keep everyone updated on the process.