RSM Club - off topic photos and discussions

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Great video! I caught a largemouth bass once with three hooks in its mouth. I took them all out (over the process of five minutes) and then held it just below the surface of the water to regain its strength. All of the sudden, it darted out of my hand and about twenty feet away jumped three feet out of the water.

Mischko

Hope that one works now, the other link didn't work outside *** Germany.

[video=youtube;jHDiOZExDu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDiOZExDu0[/video]

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'd like to introduce you all to my very helpful testing friend Mr Mixer!

Inspired by Red Sea's "add 1 drop and shake for 15 seconds then repeat till your arm falls off" test kits I invented my very own reagent vial mixer (like you see in science labs in the movies - well sort of lol)

Before the Frankenstein transformation Mr Mixer was one of two useless, annoying novelty toy thingies in the form of singing donkeys which we put out at Christmas next to our singing santas etc. just to annoy people with who visit us at this time of year.

So one day one of the donkeys takes a careless step from his shelf whilst dancing away and breaks his neck. Well, he just couldn't dance again after that without taking a tumble so I made the executive decision to operate on the little guy. Off went his donkey costume and arms, then the speaker cord for the stupid song was severed and his neck was replaced by the correct diameter piping to fit my test kit vials. The switch on his arm to get him booty shakin' was moved to his shoe and he was reborn as Mr Mixer, destined to serve me and mix reagents until the end of his err battery life? Muhahahahaha! (thats a crazy evil laugh btw)

Here he is with his brother, you can still see the family sesemblance in their shoes.

DSCF0481.jpg

And here's a short video of Mr Donkey and Mr Mixer.

I hope this doesn't offend anybody and I apologise for my weird sense of humour. Now, how many of those pills was I supposed to take today......

ROFL! I love it!!