Reefsanta Ho ho ho

ReefLady

Staff member
FREE stuff, just pay for shipping. I can probably mail most of this first class for a couple bucks.

Please PM me for only ONE item, first PM takes it. Also, please only PM me if you think you have a use for it. Hording is not what ReefSanta had in mind. :)

3reefsanta-med.jpg

Two SMALL air pumps. They worked last time I checked. These are the little cheapo guys that come with 10-gallon tank setups. Probably good for aerating your salt water on a budget, or... whatever. :) First two PMs for these takes them.

XTerminator mantis trap.
Well, it almost worked for me, but it did catch peppermints and hermits. :)

Fake aquarium plant, "sea gardens" Sargassum. Brand new.

Brand new 3" (I',m guessing) fan for lighting setup. Never connected, got it with my PSL light setup.

Used Whisper 800 air pump, perfect for modifying your BakPak skimmer. Maybe a little noisy, might need a rebuild after sitting in a box for the last 1.5 yrs... you can get rebuild kits for these cheap. They don't make these anymore, would love to give it to someone wanting to supercharge their bakpak. This one is a little heavier, shipping will probably be $5.

"pay it forward." :)

Travis

HAP

Ho!

Ho!

Ho!

What we have here is:

• 1- Rena Cal 150Watt heater Gone
  • 1 - Rena cal 50Watt heater
  • 1 - Filter basket for a Prizm Skimmer
  • 1 - Penguin 330 Filter Gone
  • 1 - ZooMed Powersweep ph Gone
  • 1- 35cc plastic syringe
  • 1 - Used (6mos) 55Watt Power Compact Actinic by Hamilton 4 pin straight. Ignore the box label.
  • 1 - DI filter with spare cartridge
  • 2 - Deluxe plastic plants
And a partridge in a pear tree.....

Welll maybe I was lying about the bird...I just got caught up in the moment.... :p

Like Travis said...PM if you want it. Just pay shipping. We'll figure out the best and cheapest way to ship to make this work...

Last edited:

Curtswearing

What a cool idea for a thread T.

I will PM you for the mantis trap----I still haven't caught that little stinker that is in my reef tank. Does anyone need a Pod Pile??? I don't have a pic but I have quite a good collection of empty snail shells. Mantis that are in a species tank are definately more fun than a mantis in a reef tank.

Looks like it's time for me to go to the equipment graveyard and borrow a digital camera.

SaltyQueen

Curt- what size & shape are the empty snail shells? I have 2 land hermit crabs that I may be able to use them for.

Curtswearing

SQ,

Lets work this the other way around. How big of shells do you need? Most of them are astrea or turbo shells but I do have a mexican turbo shell that is pretty big along with some other shells.

ReefLady

Staff member
Same thing ...

(Awesome idea!)

I have a couple SW/reef books that I haven't read for years ... collecting dust. Not exactly "up to date", but might help out a newbie.

First to PM me on each gets them ...

"The New Saltwater Aquarium Handbook" (George C. Blasiola II) - gone -

"The Proper Care of Marine Aquaria"
(Scott B. Meyer)

Edit - ditto on this:

Please PM me for only ONE item, first PM takes it. Also, please only PM me if you think you have a use for it. Hording is not what ReefSanta had in mind.

I know I can dig up more stuff .... to be continued...

openbrain

Merry Christmas everybody. Awesome idea Travis, I'm going down cellar to look in my "junk" drawer I'm sure Ill be able to find something down there someone can use.

SaltyQueen

curt- my hermits are pretty small yet- they're in shells that have about 1/2" openings, so their next shells will just have to be slightly larger.

Pro_builder

I have these books:
Saltwater Aquarium for Dummies (taken)
Marine Reef Aquarium Handbook (taken)
First 2 PM's will get hem for shipping.
Everyone have a merry Christmas nad a Happy New Year.

openbrain

Hello all, I have a few things that will go to the first PM I get for shipping. The shells are a little shiny so they might have a coating on them but I'm not sure.

openbrain

I also have two heaters 1 is a visitherm 200w the other is a Thermal compact 300w both of them work I plugged them in to test them.

brian_e

this sucks all the stuff i will have i cant ship may be giveing a reef ready 75 gallon tank and stand away i only want the rock from it