Reefmack's RSM 130

Bobi1956

WOW I missed a happening and a bad bad one at that - so sorry Terry - you need to get another and name him _______ the 2nd (II)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks all - I have another one on the way already, for Friday delivery. Got a second Skunk Cleaner coming too - mine needed a buddy. :)

redsea reefer

Thanks all - I have another one on the way already, for Friday delivery. Got a second Skunk Cleaner coming too - mine needed a buddy. :)

Great Terry, I hope the new one is also well behaved. I have been thinking about adding another Fire Shrimp, a friend for the one in the tank and also in hopes of them spawning for live food.

BTW, I caught my Mandarin trying to eat a brittle starfish. I took a few pics and will be posting in my thread now.

kyley

Sorry to hear you lost the Flame Hawkfish Terry. I hope the new one has as much personality and is well behaved. Take care,
--Kyle

Bobi1956

I'm thinking the flame hawk will probably be my last fish add somewhere in the future as I have the purple pseudo coming tomorrow.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Took this macro of my little Fromia star yesterday. Don't tell David Shaw how much crud I have on the glass LOL! I tend to let it get a bit dirty to keep my snails, urchin & star well fed. :) I have a scraping and water change planned for later today or tomorrow morning.

Fromia4_1_10.jpg

Fromia24_1_10.jpg

kyley

That's a very nice looking star! :) Good macro shots. So it gets along with everything in your tank and vice versa? I don't remember why specifically, but I'd read something that convinced me to only get a serpent star. Maybe I was just afraid I wouldn't be able to keep it alive ;) Take care,
--Kyle

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hi Kyle - I love taking macros and seeing the detail on critters. The Fromia and Linkia stars are reef safe. I've had both before. But, if you get them to live a year or more you're lucky. My big Blue Linkia lasted 18 months I think, and my last Fromia maybe 6-8 months. My wife likes the red Fromias so that's why I got another one. My serpent star I've had close to 3 years now and no problems at all - great CUC!