ReefKeeper Lite (3)

tex5620

Well, goodness. I take a small break from reefing and look over my options for restarting bc29. Hopefully in couple of mnths once we move into house. Still debating on reefkeeper 2 vs aquacontroller and now they develop Reekkeeper Lite. I give up. Anybody heard anything or experience about new controller other than what their website states.

I will be placing an order for one next week. The customer service so far has been excellent, I have asked the guys ar digital aquatics a TON of questions and have gotten quick replies!

I will post my initial impressions as soon as I get one.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Personally I never found the use for a controller. I like that I pay attention to my reef daily.

go to the digital aquatics website and check out their forum, tons of info there. But I will definitely post a review a soon I get one.

DML08

that would be awesome man.. I was going to go with the ACjr and we had a group buy going at a local club then on the last week before it closed Neptune systems backed out and said they couldn't do the GB at the prices they quoted us at!... not cool man!..

OK just put in my order for a reefkeeper L3 through the digital aquatics website.
I will start a new thread with my opinions/experiences as soon as I get it!