Reef Safe Fish

wildcat

Any opinions on how well these fish are with a mixed reef system. I seem to find all sorts of conflicting information so more opinions are needed:

Coral Beauty
Lemon Peel
Coral Banded Shrimp with Cleaner Shrimp
Convict Blenny
Algae Blenny

Tank is mixed reef, 120 Gallon

I need to move these from their current tank as I sold it last night and need to empty it quickly.

TIA

Tarasco

You're always taking a chance with the dwarf angels. I've heard that coral beauties can be OK, but lemonpeels have a pretty bad rep. Coral banded shrimp are pretty reef safe, but they are territorial, and have been known to kill other shrimp in their tank, along with small, slow fish. Algae blenny is fine, but needs a good amount of microalgae to survive. I think it'll be all right in your tank. Dont really know about the engineer blenny. HTH.

Spooda420

I had a coral beauty in a 120 mixed reef witha clam and he was a perfect tenent.

algea blenny is fine...

cant help with the rest.

wildcat

Thanks for the opinions. I decided to keep the blenny, coral beauty, and chance the coral banded shrimp. So far, everyone is friendly.

Gonna miss the lemonpeel though, he was a good fish.

Cougra

I've had a couple convict blennys in a reef tank for about a year. They wont harm the corals or any other fish. They will however dig up any substrate you may have in the tank and mine used to bury any feather dusters I attempted to keep in the tank.