reef safe fish

ds69

Ok, so I am looking to re stock my reef tank and am having trouble finding some good peaceful reef safe fish. The tank is 44 gallons with a 10 gallon refuge. The tank itself has 2 damsels and a pink skunk clown and lots of shrimp. Im still working on removing those 2 damsels.... there putting up a big fight. I am open to any suggestions on catching the damsels and what fish would be good to add.

Thanks
Kevin

PhilOlsen

Has been struck by the ban stick
I would add a royal grama, green chromis and a six line wrasse. As for catching the damsels, I recommed a fish trap, you can rent one from many LFS or buy one fairly chep, you put the food in it and when they go in to eat you closed the door and then you can transport anywhere without worrying about net injury.

BrothaWolf

Start feeding your fish with a net. Let the food just kind of float out of the net and leave it in as they eat. In a few days they will be swimming right into the net to get the food. I do this even if there isnt a fish i need to catch just incase one day..... As far as good fish... peaceful adds would be yellow clown goby, firefish, yellow watchman, fairy wrasse, royal gramma, Hi Fin banded goby so many I could go on and on

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Wheres Witfull, he has the perfect expression for reef safe fish, but I couldnt locate the thread.Steve

ds69

Ok so far I bought a small little neon goby and a Tangaroa Goby. The neon is out and about everywhere while the other one kinda hides. Still deciding on someo ther fish. The problem with the 2 I just bought is they dont swim around like normal fish. So there isnt anything moving around a lot. Im thinking about a royal gramma maybe but Still need something that swims around more.

Kevin

lcstorc

Swims around more would be either my blue/green chromis or my flameback angel, or my black capped bassetlet. This is of course after eliminating the tangs for size and the six line, and maroon clown because of their agressivness.