Red shroom shriviling up..with PIC!

Mavjoy

Red shroom closing up...looks cool..
11082008787.jpg

11082008788.jpg

UTCreefer

I have Yumas that do the same thing when i feed my fish and a piece of food lands on them, reminds me of anemones

skipjack

I target feed my hitcherhicker mushroom a few times a week and it has divided 7 times in the last 4 months.... It took months to start but now it going crazy!!

Jeremy0322

I have a few muchrooms, what do you guys target feed them? Mine have been splitting like mad so its not too important i guess but making them better is always the goal?

Mavjoy

I usually don't target feed them, but I do once a week with just mix of cyclo, DTs and micro vert.

SeaLover

Yea I dont target feed mine either. And mine are huge! And not to mention breeding like crazy. i think shrooms are photosynthetic

LPS_Blasto

My hairy green mushrooms do that when I target feed them. I have a few that are over 4" diameter. They split every 2 or 3 months. I have given away a dozen or more in the last year. Started out with 2 the size of a dime. Still got about 10 of them the size of your fist. I'll be trying to sell a few of them soon.

My purple mushrooms, superman mushrooms and green stripe mushrooms won't eat a thing. But the hairy green mushrooms will eat daily if I would feed them. I usually only feed them once a week though.

reefmasta

the green hairy frillys are beasts and very preditorial. they will even eat a fish small and dumb enough. ive seen it. and they get HUUGE just like the giant cup. ive got alot of them. and your other shrooms with slick surfaces depend more on lighting not eating huge prey. but dont get me wrong all shrooms neeed lighting and a supplimental phyto every couple days.