Red Sea Reefer Rimless Details

skp

One more question:

6. Looking at what looks to be the picture of the 250 sump, the filter socks seem to slide out sideways into the skimmer chamber just like the 350 model. If this is the case, doesn't this take away from the usable area of the skimmer chamber? I don't want to put my skimmer pump intake right against the socks but if I were to place it on the other side then the skimmer body might get in the way when trying to take out the filter socks. If the skimmer had to be taken out or turned each time to clean the filter socks then this would be a deal breaker. Has anyone tried placing a skimmer in the 250 model sump keeping in mind that manufacturers recommend an inch or two of space in front of the skimmer pump intake and output? What is the maximum skimmer footprint that can be used while leaving room for the filter socks to slide out on the 250 model sump?

Thanks again!

I was told by someone at Red Sea that the filter socks require 6 inches of the skimmer chamber space to take out leaving 7.8 inches of usable space in the skimmer chamber for the 250 model.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Dear Fellow Reef-Keeper,
We are delighted to confirm that the very first shipments of our REEFER™ aquariums are now on their way to the U.S.A, and will be arriving to participating Red Sea dealers during February.

You can expect an email from Red Sea on 29th January which confirms the Special Offer and details of participating Red Sea Dealers.

Demand has been overwhelming and we know that REEFER’s will be in very short supply initially, so put the 29th January in your diary and act fast to secure your own REEFER™ once you have the list of Red Sea dealers which will be receiving stock.

On behalf of Red Sea we wish you a wonderful 2015 and we thank you for your interest in the Red Sea REEFER™

Og57

Paid for a 350 last week, all I have to do now is wait, Easier said than done... Hopefully the arrival dates are accurate. I was told 2nd week in February.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Kev these are .rar format/extension,any chance they will be ever be posted as .pdf files? I don't have a utility on my mac to unzip them... :(