Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Damn, I missed the live version. I'm at work and I had to prioritise so work one LOL. Cool video though, I can't get over how big he is.

jpsika08

So, remember that jawfish in your DT?

He's not there anymore... :D

hahahahahahaha you really made me LMAO!!! not a bad idea, I can just let Red loose a couple of days, eat the jawfish and off he goes again to the FT :D

Damn, I missed the live version. I'm at work and I had to prioritise so work one LOL. Cool video though, I can't get over how big he is.

LOL, I will feed him a little later tomorrow (18:15pm) my time, hope you can see him. :)

Hey there Juan! The tank looks incredible and congrats on Red, what an amazing looking fish!!!

Jimmy, nice seeing you around, how have you been?

JimmyJ

Really looking forward to seeing the new side tanks and sump get added to your masterpiece of a fish room :D

jpsika08

Thought I recognised the post production, recently got iMovie myself.

Glad to see Red's eating ok!

Thanks Iain! iMovie is a great tool, I'm thinking of getting it for the iMac also, good thing it bring more tools than the carry on version :)

Nice Video Juan, Thanks for sharing.

You're Welcome Steve, glad you liked it :)

Excellent addition Juan ! Is he living with Nigel ? How are they getting along ?

Thanks Vlado! :)
Basically Eels and Lionfish don't bother each other, Nigel stays within his cave looking around through macro algae, he is eating also so no problem of shy attitude, this two will be my only fuge additions. :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Juan does Red "gulp" them whole usually or does he hang each one out of his mouth "showing off" before moving it on down the gullet?

jpsika08

Al, he Gulps then whole, at least the first two fishes he swallowed them completely, the third one (In video) tried to escape but he still managed to get him, though, only half of the body.
I will get another molly today, hopefully Live Cam will go on 18:15pm Central Time so you all can watch Red's feeding speed :)

jpsika08

LOL, guys, couldn't get another Molly :(

So tomorrow will be the D-Day, also, don't want to overfeed Red as he will get too big too quickly :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
aww man! Oh well!

Juan will you record it tomorrow? I'll be playing ball this time tomorrow night :(