Red Sea Max S 650

Fireshrimp1968

Hi there everyone, no current tank pic as yet as my old tank is now empty awaiting it's next owner to pick it up Saturday.On Friday I will be the very delighted owner of a Red Sea Max S 650. My dream upgrade!! It's colour is Merlot Red. So very exciting times ahead.

mr_tap_water

Welcome to RS
Will be looking forward to seeing your new tank in the near future,
If you have time you should start up a diary when you get your new system so we can follow you from the beginning don't forget lots of pictures, and Best of luck.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPR

Hi and welcome.

We like lots of pictures!!

I've got the 2016 Max S 650 so if you need any tips/advice just drop us a line.

Watch the set up videos as well on the Red Sea site they are very helpful with the assembly.

We're in the UK are you based ?

Fireshrimp1968

Hi and welcome.

We like lots of pictures!!

I've got the 2016 Max S 650 so if you need any tips/advice just drop us a line.

Watch the set up videos as well on the Red Sea site they are very helpful with the assembly.

We're in the UK are you based ?
Hiya Shaun, I'm here in Warwickshire, will post pics over the weekend, I'm currently curing a load of dead rock from a friend so no hitchhikers!! Will add that in 2 weeks in a nice scape then will get the tank wet.

SPR

Not a million miles from Robin Hood Country then!

Top tip when you get your 650. They weigh an absolute ton so get lots of help. If I did it again I would hire one of those mini scissor lift trolley things that you can wheel around and jack up and down depending on your situation with stairs. Or get a couple of weight lifters!