Red Fishnets

steved13

PREMIUM
I thought this was going to be about something totally different...but seems like it should have been thought of before.

You dig up some great stuff Juan! Thanks

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'd be lying if I said I thought "nice" finally something juicy! I guess thanks Juan....LOL:coffee2:

lbiminiblue

Hmmm....sounds like a cheap way to get money.......idk if it helps that much. Does anybody here actually know the spectrum fish see in? The fish will still be able to sense it and see the shadows. Skeptical...

jpsika08

I know that many suggest watching the tank in dark hours with red light as fish don't see it, but, haven't tested it myself.

lbiminiblue

makes some sort of sense...Still skeptical. I'd rather spray paint my nets red with a marine friendly bottom paint than buy another net.

steved13

PREMIUM
Hmmm....sounds like a cheap way to get money.......idk if it helps that much. Does anybody here actually know the spectrum fish see in? The fish will still be able to sense it and see the shadows. Skeptical...

makes some sort of sense...Still skeptical. I'd rather spray paint my nets red with a marine friendly bottom paint than buy another net.

I think you're way off here. You might want to check out the price of these nets.

Willie McDaries

hey Juan,if nothing else,a red net will match your frag tank :D

I'd say it is probable much better than other nets but I assume the fish could still sense it being something different in the tank,but still,if it helps to sneak up on 'em,it's better that wrecking the rock work trying to corner a fish

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
I prefer black ones... They make my legs look more slim....

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....