question about the new tunzeTurbelle® stream

markm3

well ,the new tunze Turbelle® stream pumps look great and powerfull ,and i am thinking of them , and i need your opinion for it ,,if any any have tryed them, and which combination is better for a 180 gal mixed reef
i need to choose from
2 x tunze 6205 ,,,,,,,,22000 l/h
4 x tunze 6105 ,,,,,,,,13000l/h
both with control ,,
thanks

markm3

well ,the new tunze Turbelle® stream pumps look great and powerfull ,and i am thinking of them , and i need your opinion for it ,,if any any have tryed them, and which combination is better for a 180 gal mixed reef
i need to choose from
2 x tunze 6205 ,,,,,,,,22000 l/h
4 x tunze 6105 ,,,,,,,,13000l/h
both with control ,,
thanks

any tunze fans ?????????

jgsensor

I don't have the new pumps, but I have both of these in the old style running on a 375gal. Awesome pumps. Which ones you go with would all depend on what you are planning on havin in the tank, does it need high flow or low flow? A pair of either one of these models would work good in your 180. If money isn't an option, I would go with the 6205 on a 7095 controller. With the controller you can select the max/min flow rate for the pump, so if you feel the 6205 is putting out too much flow you can always dial it back a bit. Then if you ever upgrade in the future you are already set with the larger pump.

markm3

I don't have the new pumps, but I have both of these in the old style running on a 375gal. Awesome pumps. Which ones you go with would all depend on what you are planning on havin in the tank, does it need high flow or low flow? A pair of either one of these models would work good in your 180. If money isn't an option, I would go with the 6205 on a 7095 controller. With the controller you can select the max/min flow rate for the pump, so if you feel the 6205 is putting out too much flow you can always dial it back a bit. Then if you ever upgrade in the future you are already set with the larger pump.

thanks man