Posting Question - am I approved?

lkbart

Hi there - been lurking here for a while & finally decided to post. However, when I try to post, it says my post has to be approved, and then apparently I'm not approved, cuz I never see my post again. This is my second or third attempt (& last if it doesn't work) . I just tried to help with an ID. What's up?

My tanks: I have 150 & 75 displays with a 55 common sump/refugium, been running @ 3 1/2 years, & a 20 gallon quarantine tank. Just upgraded from a 55 to the 150 a few months ago & still stocking it, set up mainly for yellowhead jawfish - I have 6. Otherwise I have mostly zoanthids, ricordeas, mushrooms, a few softies & a few other fish, including a pair of clowns that keep feeding the tank (regularly producing/hatching eggs).

Lillian

rgfast

Welcome to RS sorry you had problems posting to start but hey your here ,love to see pics. of tank

BLAKEJOHN

All seems good now.. I can see all your posts. Admin just recently did sometyhing with the spam filters. It happened to a longtime member also.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

In your 1st few post, if you include links or pics - the mods have to approve.

lkbart

Thanks all!

Thanks Frankie - appreciate that. Just curious though, when I Preview a post, I get this at the top of the page: "Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty delimiter. in /global.php(373) : eval()'d code on line 109" Doesn't seem to affect the post, just thought I'd let ya know. Thanks again!

And thanks to all for the welcomes here - lots of activity on this forum. And I'm going through older tank shots to try & organize them. Here's a shot & a link to my clowns' recent activity (the eggs have all hatched now - fed the tank). I'll post more when I get organized with my photos! Thanks!
Clownfish Laying Eggs - Bartlett Photography - Derby, KS
919539900_CtAuJ-M.jpg