PootyTang's 30 Gallon Post-Build PICS!

PootyTang

So I realize that a chronicle is supposed to start at the BEGINNING of the build, but I just wanted to post some pics of my tank to be completely honest, get some opinions, suggestions, any input really. so here's the pictures:

Here's the whole tank, for the rest of the pics, keep in mind my camera is not fantastic, this was the best I could do.

IMG_4831.jpg

My newest fish, a black-cap basslet

IMG_4821.jpg

My favourite Ric, its a big bigger than the pic lets on

IMG_4876.jpg

By FAR my favourite brain, my Wellsophyllia

IMG_4870.jpg

Crocea

IMG_4871.jpg

Purple Yuma

IMG_4535.jpg

Newest coral, my neon green plate (the pic doesn't do it justice)

IMG_4865.jpg

Just about the nicest polyps I own, keep in mind this is the colour under 2 54W T5HO, not exactly colour-enhancing lighting

IMG_4632.jpg

Nemos in their home; the Aussie Elegance

IMG_4749.jpg

Green Bubble

IMG_4737.jpg

Pink and Green folded brain (again, colours are much nicer in real life

IMG_4863.jpg

OK, so yes, this is NOT a picture from my tank, this is kind of like my tank mascot, she's in the next room and keeps an eye on my 125 for me. To be honest, I just wanted to show some one her pic, there aren't alot of Crested Gecko forums!

IMG_4650.jpg

Feel free to send in your opinion, suggestions are welcomed!

PootyTang

Figured I should go through the tank and tell you what's in there.

Corals (from left to right, I'm looking at the tank while typing this)
Ricordia Yuma
Blue zoas/green sand polyps
Orange Ricordia
Aussie Elegance
Blue Shroom
Hammer Coral
Sun Polyps (not sure of species)
Green/Orange Zoas
Red Blastomussa
Green Plate
Orange Plate
Pink Torch
Pink-tipped Frogspawn
Montipora Digita
Montipora Capricornis (red+green)-not 100% sure of species
Sun Polyps (different species)
Green Bubble
Pink/Green Brain
Watermelon Blastos
Pulsing Xenia
Wellsophylia

Fish:
Pearly jawfish
Orange-spot goby+shrimp
Purple fire goby
2 ocellaris
4 line wrasse
black cap basslet

Other Inverts
Serpent star
Crocea clam
HUGE halloween hermit
Misc. hermits (x3)
Snails (x5)

The tank is almost 7 months old, only thing not perfect for params is nitrates at about 3-5 ppm

r2d2

So, your light is only 2x54W T5HO? I think you have great corals considering light. Congrats!

PootyTang

Actually sorry, its 2x39W T5HO.
So far the corals don't seem to mind at all, and they've been in there from the start, so they've had lots of time to prove they're ok.

PootyTang

Thought I should also add that today I acquired a VERY small, very healthy foxface from my LFS. I am very well aware of how big these guys get, I have no intention of keeping in here permanently, when he gets too big, I'll move him to the 125. I have some experience with them, and from what I can tell, I figured I've got about a year or 2 before he has to be moved, he's only about 3 inches long now. Any thoughts? (I'm monitoring nitrates to keep an eye out, I know there's alot of fish in there)
Actually, I had another question about my Monti Digita. I've noticed the tips of the arms are covered in some kind of brown algae/slime. Some branches are doing fine, others look dead under this stuff. Any idea what this could be? I've got lots of current going by it.