Photo links stopped working!

Uslanja

Good evening! We have just noticed that the photos that we have linked to in photobucket have stopped working. Nothing has been deleted, or moved in our photobucket account. Anyone have any idea what is happening to our photo links?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I just went and looked at a couple of your chronicles and the photos I saw were working.

Can you link us to what thread your photos aren't working in? It could be a problem on your local computer and not photobucket.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
sometimes photobucket is a pita like that, I have had problems like this from time to time, probably something they are doing with all the updating and changes they have made recently.

Frankie

RS STAFF
sometimes photobucket is a pita like that, I have had problems like this from time to time, probably something they are doing with all the updating and changes they have made recently.

Yeah, PB stink sometimes.

Uslanja

Hi BigAl07! Hopefully the problem is just on our end. Both of our chronicles "THE 23" and "Our 37 gallon display with 10 gallon refugium" show the little box icon stating that the photos have been moved or deleted. A sample capture is provided below.

IMG_3174-copy_edited-1.jpg

Our photobucket account is a paid account and we have not made any changes from our end. As well, the account access is private and other than the links that we place in our posts, the account and photos can only be viewed by Tracy and myself.

This is so depressing. I have been practicing and developing my photography skills hoping to make a Break Out career move in my twilight years! Something along the quality and vision of an Ansel Adams! (I hope everyone knows that I am joking!) But, if it is something that we have done wrong it would be good to know so that we don't continue to do it. Any insight that you can lend is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Al!

Dave

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Dave - I just did a quick run through THE 23 thread and coudn't see any pictures not showing up. As stated above it may have been due to Photobucket being down for maintenance or your ISP may have been having a problem with the intenet path to the Photobucket site. I hope it's working for you now?

Uslanja

Hi Terry! Still not working on my computer. I'll give Tracy's a try and see. Anyway, so long as folks can get a wee bit of enjoyment out of our chronicles, then all is good! By the way;

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
That's weird. It's almost like Photobucket is blocked on your PC or something amiss with your internet provider.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Although you had yours in October LOL!