Phoenix,AZ

philldw

Hi,
Are there any members living near Phoenix, AZ?
I was planning to go there this year but due to unforseen circumstances (no £ or $$$!) it has been postponed until next year.I have a buddy who has just moved to Laveen (about 6 miles out from Phoenix i am told) from San Diego.
I enjoyed several visits to the John Birch aquarium there.
Are there any aquariums or marine shops in the Phoenix area?
Be glad to hear from you! Dave:thumbup:

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I live in Gilbert, depending on what part of Phoenix you are looking for, I'm anywhere from 10 to 30 miles from there. There are quite a few stores I haven't been to in Phoenix, but I have been to a few closer to me. I really like About the Reef in Tempe, which is not too far from either direction.

fidojoe said:
I live in Gilbert, depending on what part of Phoenix you are looking for, I'm anywhere from 10 to 30 miles from there. There are quite a few stores I haven't been to in Phoenix, but I have been to a few closer to me. I really like About the Reef in Tempe, which is not too far from either direction.

I've been to quite a few and about the reef is the only one i found that is'nt full of brown corals..

ETA: shoot me an PM and i can tell you of some neat places to go when you get here.