OT: OMG... It's freezing in S FL

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
HELP!!!

It was 50 degrees this morning... :bugout:

It's supposed to get into the 40's tonight! :bouncebox

Whoa is me... what's next? :snow:

caitrina

9:25 a.m. here in lovely Sebastian and it is 43 degrees,brrrrrrrrrrrr windy and well I do not know what the wind chill is..however JFK, on the other side of this, guess what, it's going to get real cold but you are farther south so you may not have to worry as much and I am pretty near the coast.

coldest temps are expected thursday morning with lows reaching the upper 20 to 30, a long duration of sub freezing temps will be likely away from the coast, including the barrier islands will most likely avoid freezing temps with lows in the mid 30's....

we shall see, but right now, it is freakin ccccccOLD!

I almost forgot, you really need to put a little coat and hat on that clown, he looks cold there in your avatar

DrHank

I can't complain. There's always a coat and hat. I like just about anywhere you don't have to shovel the rain!!!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
*LOL* It's currently 11 right now with a nice brisk 35mph Wind. So yeah I can see where the 50's with possibly 40's would be VERY bad... *Grins*

lcstorc

BRRR.
Tomorrow is going to be worse. Temp lowering throughout the day and in the 20s tonight. Maybe I'll get to see snow.
Did I move overnight? I thought I lived in FL.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Lynn, I can stick my head out the door and take a PICTURE of snow if you want to SEE snow!! :)

lcstorc

Actually, I want to build a snowman. Hopefully I can finally do this in NY in a couple of weeks. Knowing my luck it either won't snow or will be the "wrong kind" of snow. That is what usually happens to me in VA when I am there. It is always the snow you can't get to stick together.

lcstorc

Does it have to be my mommy?
Guess it doesn't matter. I have to work or at least be in the office.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
i want to wrap my arms around my tank, its at a toasty 80 degrees, maybe even jump in...well mine is too small...it would be nice and warm

Witfull

last night it was a balmy 29 with 30mph winds and snow flurries. still havent brought out the heavy jacket,,,and i work outside~

wimpy wimpy wimpy~

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
I guess you guys are right... I shouldn't complain.

My swimming pool is heated after all. :snshne:

Guess I'll just have to bring my robe with me for when I step out of the pool!

lcstorc

OMG~ They are actually predicting snow flurries here tonight. I can't remeber the last time that happened. Frost we get but never snow.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
OMG! Call out the National Guard! Close the schools and all retail. All Floridians stay home, you can not drive in snow flurries!:lol: