OT: New python

new baby albino burmese python today, just a baby, but these grow to like 20 feet.
238290473_799392319_0.jpeg

238290877_799393764_0.jpeg

238291127_799394665_0.jpeg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Re: New python

Cool. I use to breed them until my daughter was born! LOL! Have fun. Remember they grow fast and ALL snakes bit.
Here's a picture of Sammy. She Got to be 19 ft. before i retired her to a children's zoo in NY.

Attachments

• CCF01262008_00000_edited (Custom).jpg
    CCF01262008_00000_edited (Custom).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 47

ReefGuy69

Im getting the hee bee geebies just looking at those. im fasinated by them but freaked out at the same time. even though as a kid i use to collect 100's of garter snakes.

lol ye ai know i used to have a regular colored one, about 4 ft. when bought, 6 when returned, just didnt have the proper stuff at the time.
Cool. I use to breed them until my daughter was born! LOL! Have fun. Remember they grow fast and ALL snakes bit.
Here's a picture of Sammy. She Got to be 19 ft. before i retired her to a children's zoo in NY.

vdituri

Congrats on the new additions.

Frankie, that was or is one beautiful snake.

cracker

Very Beautiful animal! Frankie did You say "19"ft? ! Good Lord! I heard here in Florida these large snakes boas & pythons must have chips implanted for tracking purposes. After hurricane Hugo a lot of exotic reptiles are showing up in thee everglade and surrounding area's.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

Nick, didn't you just get rid of a snake to put the money into your tank? You know what they say about to many hands in the frying pan, don't you?

Royalscott

Ewwwww, sorry, not my thing.

I was tortured by the neighborhood bully who cornered me and put a snake in my face for what seemed like hours. A neighbor heard me screaming and ran the kid off. Still remember the $%*&@&% kids name too 30+ years later!

no, i couldnt get rid of it ive had it for like a year and the only reason i was gonna do that is cause i didnt want my tank to re-cycle and i needed LR but i got it somehow without selling my snake.
and this is a great deal, i pay it off lil by lil kuz i got it from the place i work at
Nick, didn't you just get rid of a snake to put the money into your tank? You know what they say about to many hands in the frying pan, don't you?

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick

is it a green phase or yellow phase albino? AND please when it gets big, do what frankie did, take it to a zoo, dont let it go.. I read one post here about FL, they are more from people releasing these guys in the Everglades, because they get so big, people dont really realize how much care they actually need. Beautiful ALB burm though...good luck!!!....my next project is a Tree Frog Environment with fog and everything.

JakeWallace

Nice burm! I breed ball pythons. Here are some pics of my favorites.

Male Bell line Pastel
l_1ae7fae1d2c72d2b6b7d34e71a761d27.jpg

Male Spider
l_12b61d32e0c1ce9b469be93bd7ea9381.jpg

Mojave making babies
l_861a3627e510d64fdfa24d31ae2be744.jpg

Female Albino
l_6fdf5cc85df298ccdbb8371c4fa64d08.jpg

Female Graziani line Pastel
l_c82514c6abd67b87b9f9602120889f7a.jpg

Male pastel making babies
l_1473af25ccdc6f2a66e88c86a48289bc.jpg

Last edited:

Witfull

go to the philly zoo....see the retic,,,guess who donated it to them~

she was 19-20ft then,,,and snatching suckling pigs clean out of the air when thrown to her....

Frankie

RS STAFF

Hey Jake, Do you know Paul Edwards by any chance? He's my buddy here in Charleston who breads balls also.
I have a ton of pictures i took for him if you would like to see.

JakeWallace

Hey Jake, Do you know Paul Edwards by any chance? He's my buddy here in Charleston who breads balls also.
I have a ton of pictures i took for him if you would like to see.

No Paul Edwards doesn't ring a bell. I always enjoy seeing pictures though. Post away!

Frankie

RS STAFF

Here is three. I had a ton of them but they all seem to be missing. These are a few i retrieved from my sent mail when i forwarded them to him.

Attachments

• 000_1682_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1682_edited (Custom).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 000_1547_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1547_edited (Custom).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 000_1542_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1542_edited (Custom).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13