OT MACNA Thurs dinner LAST CALL!

BarbMazz

I need a FINAL head count for the Thurs. Sept 4th dinner at Fogo de Chao in Atlanta.

NEXT THURSDAY!! I'm excited!

Please chime in if you'll be there. I want to call for reservations TODAY, SATURDAY AUGUST 30th!
THANKS!

John & I will be there FO SHO!

lcstorc

Add reservations for us. Unless something happens to make us very late we will be there.
Are we meeting at the restaurant or the hotel. Either is fine with me. How will we know who each other are? My mugshots pic looks nothing like me anymore so you can't use that for me. Just let me know the specifics and Frank and I are in. He is very intrigued about the restaurant.

lcstorc

Last I heard Al and Julie were going. Not sure what time they are getting there but they already looked up the restaurant.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
SWEET! Looking forward to meeting yall there!!

Julie and I plan to be "in town" no later than 5pm to check in and chill a bit. So we're "In baby".

If anyone needs to contact me call Lynn she has all of my contact information :)

BarbMazz

Reservations are made for 8pm Thursday, Sept 4th. at Fogo de Chao.

Meet in the lobby of the restaurant?

lcstorc

Very amusing AL. If they want to talk to you call me. What if they don't have my number. LOL
(Just send a PM and I will give it to you. I don't hide like Al does.)

framerguy

See you at 8! Gail and I have the day off and are going to try and go to the Ga Aquarium at 2:00ish.

BarbMazz

HEY! I'll be seeing y'all TOMORROW! You can recognize me.... I'm the fattish <g> middle-aged woman with shorter curly hair and glasses and I'll be with a guy who looks like a pre-plastic surgical Kenny Rogers. John has white hair and a white goatee. lol

DINNER AT 8! Don't be LATE! Remember we are CARNIVORES tomorrow night!

Here's a picture of us to help you find us!
mazzolini-1-2.jpg