Ot: Jag

proud2bcanadian

Anyone else here watch the show?

I just (finally) saw the series finale!
I want it to come back so bad! It was such an amazing show! Rumours have it that it won't be coming out on DVD until '08 :cry1:

So who else had followed the show?
What did you think of the last couple of episodes?

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Yea not a bad show P2BC....Catherine Bell made it worth watching...:thumbup:

Cheers!
:whstlr:

Last edited:

AW2EOD

I loved that show! Followed it from the very FIRST show...the pilot episode. Then, they switched nights, I switched jobs...just kinda lost touch but watched it whenever I could.

My mom called me, on the night of the last episode and was yelling..."DID YOU WATCH IT?? DID YOU WATCH IT??"

I was so pissed I missed it.

I have no clue if Harm or Mac ever got together, or anything.

proud2bcanadian

I'm trying to get that episode transfered onto my computer.
When I do, I'll let you know, and I could possibly send it to you...

Witfull

never really got into it,,,im a CSI fan. my daughter and i would watch it all the time, shes off in college now studying criminal pathology and i have to record the shows for her~~

AW2EOD

Thanks, proud2bcanadian. I'm gonna have to buy the whole season, when it comes out, though...I missed so much, I'd have no idea what was going on.

And yeah...Catherine Bell was one of the reasons why I watched!! LOL

Witfull

Witfull said:
never really got into it,,,im a CSI fan. my daughter and i would watch it all the time, shes off in college now studying criminal pathology and i have to record the shows for her~~
ive been corrected by the child she taking forensic pathology with a minor in pharmacology, and i have to start recording the show "bones" for her. i thought when they moved out my job was done!!