OT: "An inconvenient truth" by Al Gore

pmac90

Re: "An inconvenient truth" by Al Gore

yes, we are the main problem. anybody have a solution?
and it's been most every administration... not just the latest. unfortunately, we'll blame the next one too.

BoomerD

pmac90 said:
yes, we are the main problem. anybody have a solution?
and it's been most every administration... not just the latest. unfortunately, we'll blame the next one too.

Well, the current one has done more environmental damage, than any/all since we started the environmental movement in 1970. NO one has removed as many protections, or eliminated as many anti-pollution laws...

Anyway, this can quickly turn political, and I'd hate to see this get locked...so....

Maybe we need to build several HUGE recirculating protein skimmers for the oceans...

pmac90

no, i won't make it political either ... all administrations stink. LOL :)

a HUGE recirc skimmer and remove the bioballs. And can someone keep the sun above the fuge on for 24/7 please?

BoomerD

Only problem I see with these 2 ideas, is how much fossil fuel will we burn to power them? I guess solar power would be a good option, but it would take several acres of power cells to do that...

kyle1284

BoomerD said:
Only problem I see with these 2 ideas, is how much fossil fuel will we burn to power them? I guess solar power would be a good option, but it would take several acres of power cells to do that...

and then were back to whiping out the land of all the 4 legged creatures! its a never ending cycle!! lol:smck:

corallimorph

Has been struck by the ban stick

I just returned from diving Looe Key this morning.........and when i compare it to what it looked like 6 years ago...i just want to cry.
We(the World ) are in big trouble.-Dave:tears:

burning2nd

We are in very very big trouble my friend.

Bring a smile knowin that im not the only one who feels it.

lets see what we will need to make this tank work.

eh 200,000sq miles of egg crate.
hm a berlin protein skimmer rated for about two hundred billion gallons a min
eh the chillers gonna run a hefty electricity bill figer should be rated for give of take a billion gallons

just watched the move ageain, and i deffenty dont like the tie he tried makeing to the polical thing. but the date is just strate up scary.

Co2 levels are off the chart.
world pop is like 6 and half billion

you wanna cry go to goggle and type "dead reef" under the image section.

anyone know what Tardis is by chance? cause were gonna need one real soon

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

OMG, how did I miss this!!! some fairly heated stuff going on here, Koom by ahhhhhhh eh! In case anybody has belief in Darwins Theory we would do well to think on the Killer Ape. We came , we saw, we conquered. Nobody said we were smart, were just the most brutally efficient animal around right now.(I know a secret.. When we smile we are really baring our fangs):chomp: Steve

Witfull

well. according to the Mayan Calandar the world ends 2012. so,,,dont worry, be happy~

Witfull

anyone want to discuss solar system wide global warming as our system travels close to the glactic equator?

BrothaWolf

Witfull said:
well. according to the Mayan Calandar the world ends 2012. so,,,dont worry, be happy~
I have a Mayan calandar but I dont know how to read it cnfzd: It must be broke!

Cartman89

I don't need to watch it. I already know that global warming is happening and the government isn't doing crap about it.