livebait

My favorite inhabitant of any of my tanks by far

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0276.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg

livebait

Very cool!! What type of mantis is he?

She's an O. Havanensis. Her name is Carnicera which translates to mean butcher. She's very inter-active and will come to the glass when she sees me, it's great.

awsome shots of ur manits, how long have u had him and whats his tank set up?

I've had her almost 6 months now. Here's a pic of her tank. It's a Tetra 10g HalfMoon that is sumped. The rock work has been changed since this pic was taken.
000_0003-1.jpg

000_0007.jpg

New scape and her tankmate a YTD named Filet.
dscn0166.jpg

livebait

nice set up, ive kept wenneraes for yrs and are 1 of my favorite mantis

Actually my first was a Wennerae. I think his capture wasn't done very well because when I got him he was missing some of his walking legs and his left raptoral appendage. He never really did that great and died during his first molt.

000_0011.jpg

Then I spent a lot of time looking for a rare and finally found a G. Glabrous male. Very rare in the U.S. market. Yeah those guys didn't cool pack him in 100* weather...DOA
000_0003_00.jpg

Then I got Carni so it worked out for the best :)

livebait

Do it! Ken & Kara are a couple good people and will take care of you very well. I've never had a problem with any of the livestock that they've sent me and their prices are hard to beat even with shipping included. One of those little known gems of a site that is tucked away in the corner of the net. :)