Not HH but need an ID

Brandon78

Ok so I just noticed these today,I bought my first chaeto about 2 weeks ago in my new sump. There were no HH that I noticed, however today i have an outbreak of these only in my sump

photo47.jpg

Hard to see, sorry camera phone, but they are the white spots on the glass, I only see them on the glass and occasionally floating around. They are very small, smaller than a pen head. pods or parasite lol?

lbiminiblue

Ok so I just noticed these today,I bought my first chaeto about 2 weeks ago in my new sump. There were no HH that I noticed, however today i have an outbreak of these only in my sump

photo47.jpg

Hard to see, sorry camera phone, but they are the white spots on the glass, I only see them on the glass and occasionally floating around. They are very small, smaller than a pen head. pods or parasite lol?
Do they move? then they're pods. I've noticed things like that too, maybe they'ree feather dusters forming.

Waya

Up to you. Some of the pods will make their way up to tank on their own and some will get chopped up in process. They breed quick though.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Brandon78 said:

Looks like a mag return pump to me :D If you don't like this outbreak, send em to me! Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Brandon78 said:
Ill let em go like crazy then ill throw some in DT

Sounds good. Pods will be a well-liked treat for the tank inhabitants...

...."Fish" Happens!....