Nori?

Witfull

i get mine from the local chinese market....but im philly....not outback jack country////sushi....thems thar fightin' words yous' frilly forigner~

Frankie

RS STAFF
That's the place I get mine Allen, Earth Fare. I still mix names up from places I went to in NY so I didn't want to miss lead you earlier. It's in the Oriental section. It's in a window bag blue and green and is put out by Emerald Cove. They have the toasted version also so read the bag good. My wife brought home the toasted once and man what a mess it made.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
If you have any Asian grocery stores they will have it.

Asian grocery stores? :surrender: I didn't know there WAS such except IN Asia.... Yall gotta remember (and Wit does) just where I live... I'm WAY up in the mountains of Western North Carolina:drunk: .. .some of these parts haven't even seen this year's Super Bowl yet.... that's how FAR away from "Civilization" we really are. When I went to the "Ethnic" section at the grocery store they had, "Mexican Rice, Soy Sauce and some strange crackers... that's about it....

Thanks for ALL the input... I really do appreciate each and everyone! I'll head to Zoolies tomorrow and see what they have to offer :) I'll report back :D

Frankie

RS STAFF
Allen's neighbors come over and wonder why he always has the same ocean documentary on the TV not realizing it's an aquarium~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Allen's neighbors come over and wonder why he always has the same ocean documentary on the TV not realizing it's an aquarium~

:LOL: Exactly! But they keep coming over to "Watch" it even though they think it's a re-run of a re-run :)