No, Mermaids Do Not Exist

ReefLady

Staff member
Amazing that some people have to be told this. But it's still a fun read.

Full Story

130530_SCI_MERMAIDS.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
Now when someone signs up and says they want to start a dedicated mermaid nano tank, we can direct them here.

:)

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Hollywood will start a new mermaid craze now that vampires, werewolves and zombies are stale. Lol

Mike Johnson

This is a perfect example of why we need to be more vocal. People are believing this stuff. Some vegetarian writes an article about us torturing fish, etc. Susan Sarandon with her movie about the poor Polar Bear cub dying; when it's normal to have two cubs and one dying. Just heard today that Polar Bears are overpopulated for the region. The ice cap is melting; when in reality it froze over two years ago more than in a long time. GLOBAL WARMING; even our President is fooled or is in on it. (I'm thinking, in on it.) I can go on and on about the crazy fiction stories that have gotten way out of hand.

We need to speak up to save our hobby.

jerry26

This is a perfect example of why we need to be more vocal. People are believing this stuff. Some vegetarian writes an article about us torturing fish, etc. Susan Sarandon with her movie about the poor Polar Bear cub dying; when it's normal to have two cubs and one dying. Just heard today that Polar Bears are overpopulated for the region. The ice cap is melting; when in reality it froze over two years ago more than in a long time. GLOBAL WARMING; even our President is fooled or is in on it. (I'm thinking, in on it.) I can go on and on about the crazy fiction stories that have gotten way out of hand.

We need to speak up to save our hobby.

what?!? youre crazy! everybody knows the tv is all knowing and never lies....

(sarcasm)