New tank pictures!

Jen

Incredibly beautiful!
I want the kind of camera you have! How do you get those shots???

aquaman3680

Thanks all!

My camera is a Nikon D50 with a macro lens, I used a top down box to get the shots, they come out much clearer!

Matt

JWarren

Alright that's the camera I use as well for my personal pics. D300 is next.

Let's see that box you are using! :)

bigfish

your tank is amazing. i dream of one day having my tank look a tenth as good and i would be thrilled!! nice work keep it up bro!!

aquaman3680

thanks so much for the wonderful complimnets! I would really like to get a Canon Rebel XTi but wont because I already have enough money in lenses for this camera. I will take pictures of that box tonight.

Matt

fishnu

Matt....Incredible. Doesn't look "new" at all...I'll look forward to seeing it when it's old.

The G2 says Hi.

John

aquaman3680

Thanks! I cant wait to see what it looks like in a year!

heres the equipment pictures!
DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

Matt

aquaman3680

haha yeah, The sump is about thirty gallons and all you see is the side of it, I turned it to give me more room for stuff!

Matt

Frankie

RS STAFF
Great set up aquaman! How do you like that Ca++ reactor? I am working on a new one and have been studying the design.
That drain line is a bit scary! Please put a hose clamp on it! Your corals are to precious to risk any problems.

aquaman3680

The calcium reactor is great! I love it. That drain line isnt going anywhere, I had to use boiling water to get it over that pipe! I probably should put a clamp on there just as a fail safe!

Matt